Timber Merchants considers the Linear and Cubic Metre Calculations during sales and quotations whilst combining accounting functionality with stock & sales management to form a complete business management system for Timber Merchants.
Timber Merchants has many modules and programmes, all integrated to the key features of the application and can be adapted further to meet with any individual needs.
- Point of Sale – Easy to use Point of Sale module that enables staff to deal with customers easily and efficiently at the counter.
- Sales / Purchase Order Processing
- Delivery scheduling – organize and controls time , dates and appropriate vans for delivery.
- Signature capture – electronically captures signatures onto delivery notes
- Stock Control – Products can be selected by category, size or colour. Re order levels can be manually or automatically set to aid in managing & replenishing stock.
- Special offers / Promotions – keeps you in touch with customers (all or selected) you wish to offer loyalty promotions / special offers etc . By adding the E-Mail facility will also reduce printing and handling costs.
- Barcode Management – Fully compatible with hand held technology, improves efficiency of order processing, goods in, sales, stock management, pricing and label printing.
- Quotations management – quotations can be generated by either using point of sale module or quotation module. Quotes can be copied or reused and also partially or completely converted to a sales invoice
- Fully integrated financial suite
- Business reporting & analysis
- Monthly open invoices for customers – Reduce printing and handling costs by consolidating multiple customer transactions into a single invoice.
- Margin control – Extensive margin rules can be structured based on product categories and or staff levels.
- Associated products – Product associations can aid at the point of sale in advising the customer of any additional products that would compliment their purchase.
Please refer to the list of modules to see in more depth, the programmes and how these can benefit you, also remembering that these can be easily modified to suit your exact needs
To see the full potential of the system and it’s many benefits, ease of use and affordability we strongly advise an onsite no obligation demonstration at a time to suit you. Book a free, no-obligation demonstration and let us help you to be even more successful than you already are!!!!!
“In 2001 we purchased, from Poscam, our current Timber/Builder/Plumbing application and expanded it with the many modules available. The system works very well and the service is excellent, Poscam has never let us down…… David – Managing Director.”
Distributor for Poscam Systems Ltd software Alhany Ltd